PeruCrew
Thursday, December 22, 2005
 
After a long absence
Got a couple requests to do some more blogging. I've been so busy at work and getting settled in that I just haven't made the time. Tricia is doing very well but really ready to have this baby. It could come any day. For those of you who don't know, we have settled on the name Jack. We're very excited to finally have him so close.

My consulting business is going really well. There are lots of good opportunities out there and we are really growing. It takes a lot of work though so I am frequently working from 7am to 9pm. It is cool to build your own business though. I like it a lot.

We're living in Tukwila again which is cool. All the cool cats live in Tukwila. It's the next Kirkland.

I am currently working on a contract in Redmond for my company which is going well. I'm learning all kinds of new stuff. It is amazing how far you can get behind in two short years.

Well I'm getting tired so I am going to sign off, but check back in every so often. I'll be posting baby pictures and all that good stuff. I'll also try to do some more econo-blogging on interesting economic issues.

|


<< Home

Powered by Blogger