PeruCrew
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
 
Back in the USA!
Well we are finally back in the USA. It is great to be home with family. I almost wept(for joy) walking through the aisles at Safeway. I have already eaten Mexican food, Sushi, good salads, my Mom's excellent BBQ beef, and much more. Of course all in moderation as I don't want to explode into my formerly fat self.

It is great to be back. I haven't seen very many people yet, but am looking forward to it. I got to see family and that was great. We are staying at my brother's place until we can find a place to live. We will likely rent in Tukwila somewhere.

I will try to keep the blog updated with interesting things I come across and of course with baby pictures when the baby comes.

But for now I just want to thank all of you who supported us while we were in Peru both financially and through your prayers. I am very glad we were able to go and happy with what we were able to achieve.

|


<< Home

Powered by Blogger