PeruCrew
Friday, August 19, 2005
 
Andy en la casa
My good friend Andy Liu is down visiting the heavenly vacation resort of Pucallpa. We are having a great time just chillin. I am realizing that being out of the country for two years I have missed a bunch of the latest trends. I have never even seen an iPod for example. It is really nice to have Andy down here. We've been talking a lot about entrepreneurship and how the business world can do its part to help end poverty. He brought down a book called "The Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid: Eradicating Poverty Through Profits". It is pretty interesting. I am not far enough into it to really comment much on it. But it is really interesting so far.

Here's what I have been reading lately:

The Power of Productivity : Wealth, Poverty, and the Threat to Global Stability

Sun Tzu - The Art of War

|


<< Home

Powered by Blogger