PeruCrew
Thursday, April 28, 2005
 
World's worst blogger
I am the worlds worst blogger. I am sorry about the lack of postings lately. Class has really slammed me. I am enjoying it, but it is a lot of work. But that is no excuse for dropping the blog.

So I plan to redouble my efforts. We are currently in Lima again. We have a weekend retreat with all the other international volunteers. I am looking forward to it. Today Tricia and I also had a meeting with the national program manager about writing a new system to track the finances. It was a very good meeting and I am going to go ahead with the project. Tonight we are going to have dinner with Rosaura, the country director which is always a treat. Again, sorry for the 10 day interruption in the blog. I will do my best to prevent that from happening again.

|


<< Home

Powered by Blogger