PeruCrew
Thursday, January 13, 2005
 
We have not fallen off the face of the earth. We are still in Chile, finishing up what has been a very interesting and fun trip. Lots of interesting things have happened to us. For example, we took a bus from Lima to the Chile border. It was about a 18 hour trip and was comfortable (at least for me, Tricia had some gastro-intestinal difficulties which are not uncommon living here). When we reached our destination and got booked into our hotel and unpacked some clothes I noticed that my sweatshirt inside my backpack was wet. "Oh, well" I thought to myself, "this happens a lot on buses. Your luggage often gets wet." A few seconds later I noticed a strong smell of urine. Yep, that's right. Somehow my bag was peed on in the luggage compartment. And somebody must have drank a Super Big Gulp at 7-11 if you catch my drift. I had to spend about $25 dollars getting all of my clothes and backpack washed. I was not a happy camper.

When we get back I will write more about our trip. Chile is a beautiful country and we have really had a great time overall.

|


<< Home

Powered by Blogger