PeruCrew
Saturday, January 29, 2005
 
I lifted weights for the first time in over a year this morning. It was HOT. Not to complain, but I am such a spoiled baby used to air-conditioned gyms and all in the states. The place I was at didn't even have fans and the weights were all rusty. On the plus side, it was only 75 cents. All in all, I would take the un-airconditioned rusty weights for 75 cents over the airconditioned $75 per month gyms in the states.

We have a wedding to attend today. It should be fun. Unfortunately weddings usually start about an hour late down here. For some reason you are still expected to show up on time though. I have high hopes for punctuality tonight. And if not, no worries. I am getting pretty good at waiting patiently.

We got a bunch of dvds from my brother and we have been watching recorded episodes of Monk. If you haven't seen the show you should check it out. It is on USA Networks I think. Very funny stuff.

Well that is about it for today. Sorry for the light blogging of late. We have been pretty hectic in the office lately. Lots of work and translations to do. Hopefully pretty soon here I will be doing some computer workshops for the FH staff here.

|


<< Home

Powered by Blogger