PeruCrew
Friday, October 29, 2004
 
OK, here is the complete list of names for my good friend the iguana. I will be pondering them all and, since I am sure everyone is completely tired of any talk of voting, this coming Tuesday I will be selecting my favorite name myself like the good autocrat that I am. Tricia might help but the rest of you will have to be content in voting for president and not iguana. Don't try and send gifts or money to influence my vote, I eschew all special interests but my own. Check back Wednesday morning to find out which name won! Unlike the other election, I GUARANTEE there will be one known winner by Wednesday in my election.

Paco
Lana
Paula
Raul A. Iguana
Michael W. Smith
Ichiro
Edgar Martinez
Doug
Millard Fillmore
Martha Stewart
rex
fido
oscar the grouch
big bird
the rain man (yeah, definitely, the rain man)
"W"
fidel
Lizardo
herman munster
eddy haskell
the green machine
Althea
Fiona
Shreck
Inigo
LA BOLSA
EL CINTURON


ps. please do not post anything regarding the "other" election in the comments. This is a politics free blog.

|


<< Home

Powered by Blogger