PeruCrew
Thursday, June 03, 2004
 
I will be teaching Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the afternoons starting next week. This is good as I am not getting enough Spanish practice in the office as most of the staff is usually out while I am working in the office. Lately I have found and am installing an antivirus program on all the machines in the office as well as working on teaching the staff some. I like being over at the Refuge of Hope a lot. It is a really cool place. In the afternoons they have several vocational programs happening. There is sowing, cosmetics/hair cutting, woodworking, metalworking, and computer training. The place is hopping.

I play basketball with local americans and staff from the Refuge every Friday night and occasionally on Tuesday. I have yet to play soccer which is a bit frustrating. Speaking of soccer, the Peru national team beat Uruguay two nights ago 3-1.

|


<< Home

Powered by Blogger