PeruCrew
Friday, May 28, 2004
 
I spent the morning teaching 5th graders how to get around in Microsoft Windows. It was pretty fun. The kids are better behaved then I would have expected. A bit rowdy, but nothing compared to the first week of my Sunday school class at our church in Seattle. :)

Anybody out there have any educational software in Spanish?? I found some typing programs in Spanish before I left, but any educational programs would be really cool.

The computers that my brother got should be coming down in the middle of June and first of July. I am very excited and grateful. I owe my brother HUGE!! Him and Christi are probably going to have a hyperactive kid someday and I am going to have to babysit him for 2 years to dig myself out of all I owe him.

|


<< Home

Powered by Blogger