PeruCrew
Wednesday, February 11, 2004
 
Carnival Update:

The other day Trish and I were riding in a bus and Trish commented how tranquil the bus ride was to that point. It was a Sunday so their wasn't a whole lot of traffic and the bus wasn't even full. About a minute later someone threw a water balloon at the bus and it hit the window where I was sitting. Unfortunately it was thrown with sufficient velocity to break the window and shattered glass rained down on my head rudely interrupting our tranquil busride. Remarkably, I wasn't even cut at all. I found the situation kind of humorous, but the older ladies on the bus were furious at whoever threw the balloon. They were cursing at Peru and stupid carnival. (See my post below for a short explanation on carnival)

|


<< Home

Powered by Blogger